We love ThinkSport Kids Sunscreen and we think you will too! A natural, safe choice for your family, Thinksport Kids Sunscreen is highly effective, and falls into the highest category for water resistance as well as having a sensible SPF 50+ rating.
ThinkSport Kids Sunscreen is a physical sunscreen which means it works immediately upon application. It is not necessary to apply 30 minutes before you are exposed to sunlight as is the case with chemical sunscreens. Thinksport Kids Sunscreen is classified as (water resistant - 80 minutes.) This is the FDA's highest possible rating. It will maintain its SPF after 80 minutes of water immersion. Sunscreen should be re-applied every 2 hours.
Features of Thinksport Kids Sunscreen
- Top Rated by EWG with a "1" rating Since 2010
- Free of biologically harmful chemicals. No Avobenzone, Oxybenzone, or UV Chemical absorbers.
- Highest SPF 50+ (per FDA 2012 Rules - any sunscreens boasting higher are falsely marketing)
- Highest level of Broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection
- Highest level of water resistance (80 minutes)
- Non-nano formulation - Average particle size >100micron
- Non-aerosol formulation (High concern of both ineffectiveness and particulates being inhaled)
- Paraben, phthalates, PABA and 1,4 dioxane free
- Applies and absorbs easily. Non-oily feel
- Sunscreen produced in the USA
- Does not have an obtrusive smell that many organic sunscreens have.
- A member of the Safe Cosmetics Campaign Compact
- Travel safe tube size - TSA Compliant - 3 fl oz
What is the difference between thinkbaby Safe Sunscreen, thinksport KIDS Sunscreen & thinksport Sunscreen? Only the name! thinkbaby found that older children didn't want to use a product with "baby" in the name so they changed the name for them!