Lil Joey AIO Cloth Diaper for Preemies & Newborns is a revolutionary change to the face of cloth diapering today. The Lil Joeys take special care with a snap down front for sensitive cord care during those first precious days. The Lil Joeys are the simplest of diaper systems on the market for a newborn baby. The internal soaker is 4 layers of thirsty microfiber that have been permanently sewn into the core of the diaper. No stuffing required. The Lil Joeys are an AIO (all in one) design that is waterproof and requires no cover.
- AIO - sewn in soaker (4 layer microfiber)
- Dual (Double) Inner gussets - of course! (patent pending)
- Snap down for umbilical care 2 rows for snap closure, grow with baby!
- Fits preemie - 12 lbs/6 mo+
- Fits full term - 12 lbs/2 mo+
- Fills the gap between newborn and *other* one size cloth diapers so that your precious newborn does not have to spend one day in a disposable diaper with chemicals against their precious porcelain skin. Don't sacrifice that tiny little rump, not even for one day!
- Before first use, wash diapers once.
- If cord stump is still present, snap down the cord care feature.
- After cord stump has healed, cord snap feature may be un-snapped. Chose whichever snap settings fits your newborn the best.
- Fasten diaper to baby!
Wash & Care:
Wash diapers together on Cold Wash/Cold Rinse, fast cycle, no detergent, spin dry (quick pre-wash). After pre-wash; wash on Hot Wash/Cold Rinse with 1/4 regularly suggested amount of detergent*. Tumble dry low or hang dry (diapers dry FAST!)
*Detergent: Do not use detergents that are "Free & Clear" or contain fabric softeners. Fragrances may cause irritation, discontinue detergent brand if irritation occurs. Do not use bleach. Do not use fabric softeners or drier sheets. Do not soak for long periods of time. Do not soak diapers in detergent or any laundry additives for removing stains, odor or buildup. If staining, odor or buildup occurs, make sure you are using a detergent that contains enzymes.