Piggy Paint is a non-toxic, low odor, kid-friendly nail polish. It’s safe for all ages and a great alternative to solvent-based nail polishes. Its non-toxic, hypoallergenic formula makes it safe to use on all piggies. Say good-bye to harsh, smelly chemicals and hello to Piggy Paint....it's as Natural as Mud!
Piggy Paint dries to a hard, durable finish that can easily be removed with our eco-friendly, low odor Piggy Paint nail polish remover. Both are made in the USA!
Available in an assortment of colours perfect for Holidays and other special occasions.
Why is Piggy Paint Nail Polish the safe nail polish?
Non-toxic Low Odor Water-based formula Hypoallergenic Fun, vibrant colors Dries to a hard, durable finish Cruelty-free Safe for use during Pregnancy!
Piggy Paint is specially formulated from natural ingredients and dries to a hard, durable finish. There are no toxic chemicals; its free of formaldehyde, toluene, phthalates, Bisphenol A, ethyl acetate and acetone.
Piggy Paint Ingredients: Water, acrylates copolymer, butoxy diglycol, Neolone 950. May contain mica, red 34 lake, ultramarines, titanium dioxide, iron oxide pigments.
Free Shipping in Canada Over $60