Micro - Terry Cloth Diaper Insert - is currently on backorder. You may still purchase now though and we'll ship as soon as more become available.
- Fiber content of this material is a poly/rayon blend.
- Micro-inserts do away with the bulk that has been associated with cloth diapers.
- Micro-inserts make any pocket diaper super absorbent and super trim at the same time.
- One insert is all one will need for a daytime diaper.
- At nighttime, we do recommend using two inserts for maximum absorbency, or for very heavy wetters, one micro-terry and one hemp or bamboo insert.
- Please note: these should be used inside pocket diapers only, not directly against your baby's skin.