Medela Supplemental Nursing System for long-term supplemental feeding at the breast. Used to help increase milk supply, induce lactation and supplement at the breast.
Developed initially to help adoptive mothers induce lactation, the Supplemental Nursing System helps trigger hormonal changes in mothers to help enhance milk production. The Medela SNS adjustable flow-rate system also works as a tool to deliver supplements while baby is at breast.
- Medela Supplemental Nursing System is for long-term supplemental feeding at the breast.
- SNS keeps the baby on the breast, ensuring the stimulation to maintain lactation and the intimacy between mother and baby.
- Medela SNS had adjustable flow rate system to meet individual needs
- Colour-coded tubes for different feeding rates
- Graduated reservoir bottle
Please seek professional advice when using this product.
- 3 in 1 SNS Container
- 1 Yellow cap and cover
- 3 sizes of tubing
- 1 Neck cord
- 1 Valve holder
- 1 Attachment ring
- Tape Instructions
Replacement tubing available by special order.