A smarter way to transition your baby from swaddle wraps to sleep bag or out of any swaddle.
Love to Dream SwaddleUP, the baby swaddle which allows your baby to sleep in a more natural sleeping position with arms up. In a Love To Swaddle UP baby swaddling blanket, baby is swaddled snugly, helping reduce startle reflex, but still has access to their hands and stays wrapped all night long! Genius zip-UP swaddle allows you to swaddle right every time. No wrapping required.Specifically engineered 360 degree stretch fabric expands and contracts to fit your baby, providing you have selected the right size and fit for your infant.
Medical research suggests that swaddling and self-soothing can help young babies stay asleep. With their hands up in the wing position, babies can bring their hands to their mouth or gently touch their cheeks. These actions are very important for two main reasons: it may help the baby self soothe therefore settle better and babies learn about the world through hand to mouth actions even when they sleep. Therefore having access to their mouth may assist with development. Often parents swaddle their baby too tightly so that they do not unwrap themselves during sleep.
- Arms swaddle up for self-soothing which helps baby sleep for longer
- Baby stays swaddled all night long
- Startle reflex is calmed by the ergonomically designed fit
- Features Two-way zipper for easy diaper changes and easy conversion from crib to stroller with harness access
- Single layer of trans-seasonal cotton elastane fabric helps reduce the risk of overheating compared to multi layered swaddles
X-Small: 4.5-7 lbs.
Small: 6.5-13 lbs.
Medium: 13-19 lbs.
Large: 19-24 lbs.
MATERIAL: 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane
Free Shipping in Canada Over $60