The Gro-clock sleep training clock uses fun images of the stars and sun to communicate when to go back to sleep and when it's time to get up. The Gro-Clock allows parents to choose whether or not to display the digital clock during the usual ‘stars to sun’ countdown. For older children, they can now start to learn digital time, as well as look for the arrival of the sun!
The Gro-clock also comes with a beautifully illustrated book which helps to encourage children to stay in bed longer, which means more sleep for them and more sleep for you! "No more getting up at 5am!". It is this combination of the simple glowing images and the bedtime story book which has already made the Gro-Clock a phenomenal success.
FEATURES OF THE GRO CLOCK
- Glowing screen shows images of stars and sun to communicate 'sleep' and 'wake-up' time
- Includes fun bedtime story book
- Stars go out one-by-one during the night to show the passing of time
- Key-lock option
- Option to set two separate wake-up times (weekday/weekend or night-time/day-time nap)
- Adjustable screen brightness
- Silent operation
- Optional audible alarm feature
- Mains powered (adapter included)
- Suitable from age 2+ years
- NEW Educational option of showing digital clock during the ‘stars to sun’ countdown
- NEW 'Mr Star' night time graphic
- NEW Beautifully illustrated bedtime storybook