- FDA Approved and CE Approved (10/mIU/hcg)
- Quick and easy results in 5 mintues by simply dipping into urine sample for 3-5 seconds.
- Our Pregnancy Test Strips are over 99.9% accurate.
- Easy-to-use and extremely sensitive for early detection of pregnancy - these are the same tests used at your doctor's office.
- Your results appear in just 4 minutes.
- Are calibrated to 10 miu/ml hcg, a level that is considerably more sensitive than most drugstore pregnancy tests. That means that you can begin testing for pregnancy earlier than with most other brands. In fact, you can begin testing for pregnancy as soon as four days before your missed period.
Instructions for Dip Sticks
1. The Pregnancy Test Strip can be performed at any time of the day; however, testing first morning urine is preferable.
2. Urinate into a clean, dry cup or container.
3. Remove the test strip from the pouch.
4. Hold the test strip in a vertical position with the arrows pointing downward. Dip the test into the urine approximately 1/4 inch and hold it there for at least 5 seconds. Do not dip past the stop line.
5. Remove the test strip and lay it down flat. Wait 3 minutes.
Reading Your Results
While you are waiting for your result, you may notice a colored solution moving across the test strip. This is normal.
You need to wait 3 minutes to confirm the result. The test should not be evaluated after 10 minutes. The exact color
of the line is not important.
1 line = Not Pregnant If only 1 colored line appears as the control line, the test is negative and you can assume
you are not pregnant.
2 Lines = Pregnant If 2 colored lines appear, 1 as the testing line and 1 as the control line, the test is positive
and you can assume you are pregnant. Even if the lines are very light in color, you can still assume
you are pregnant.
Invalid results: If the control line does not appear, the test is invalid. This can be caused by not holding the test strip in the urine for at
least 5 seconds or by dipping passed the stop line. If you receive an invalid result, place the test strip in the urine for an additional 5
seconds and wait 3 minutes. Read the results again. If there is still no control line, the test is invalid and you should test again using a new
pregnancy test strip. Each test is designed for a single use and should not be reused.