Belly Laughs has taken the most commonly asked questions about cloth diapering and developed a workshop that is perfect for parents who want to cloth diaper and want to learn how to make it work!
Lots of research can be done via online sources and from family and friends. What isn't easy to find is the practical, hands on "how to's" and this is what we focus on at our workshops.
At Belly Laughs' Cloth Diaper Workshop you will:
- Learn how to use cloth diapers - how to put them on, how to store them and how to wash them (and how easy this all is!)
- Review the most popular reusable diapering options available to you today and look at why families choose each option.
- Learn what you will need to get started with cloth diapering, including a checklist that can get any family started from day one.
- Have the opportunity to get your hands on several types and brands of diapering systems - see how they work and see how they feel.
- Have your questions about cloth diapering answered by experienced users.
Location: This workshop is held at the Belly Laughs Kanata Store Location - 300 Earl Grey Drive, Kanata ON K2T 1B8
Please make a note with the number of people attending in the comment section upon check out.