Aleva Naturals Bamboo wipes are ultra-soft, extra-strong wipes which not only leave baby's face, body, and diaper area silky-smooth, they do not trigger eczema or irritating sensitive skin. Plus, they help you do your part for a greener world. Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Wipes are 100% biodegradable within 21 days.
Regular baby wipes are a gleaming shade of white because they are bleached with chlorine or other harsh chemicals to prevent the growth of bacteria. These chemicals are the last thing your baby’s sensitive skin needs!
Aleva Naturals Bamboo Baby Wipes are made of eco-friendly, unbleached bamboo, enriched with natural and organic oils. They’re beige in colour because beige is the natural shade of the bamboo fibres from which they’re made. Bamboo fibbers do not require a bleaching process because it contains a natural anti-bacterial agent known as Bamboo Kun.
Directions: Open lid and pull back the resealable tab. Remove and use wipes as required. Reseal and close lid after each use to prevent wipes from drying.
Instead of chlorine-treated materials, animal by-products and potentially irritating perfumes, key ingredients include:
- Bamboo Cloth – gentle, green, unbleached and 100% biodegradable
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera – relieves the itch of parched skin, calms inflammation and redness, soothes, softens and shines dry skin
- Certified Organic Chamomile Oil – anti-irritant, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties, helps delicate skin heal
- Tea Tree Oil – helps unblock tiny skin pores, encourages your baby’s own moisturizing oils to flow
- Natural Lavender Oil – a gentle emollient known for its calming effect
- Natural Green Tea Extracts – provides anti-oxidant and healing properties
Storage: Store at room temperature.
Safety Tip: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.