SHOP THE BEST BRANDS AT AMAZING PRICES. SAVE UP TO 70% EVERYDAY!
Want to Consign at Belly Laughs?
Use the following guidelines to get the most out of consigning with us.
Spring/Summer: January - June
Fall/Winter: July – December
Belly Laughs accepts consignment drop offs any day of the week during regular store hours. We do our best to review all items while you wait, and no appointment is necessary. Belly Laughs does not have an item limit for drop-offs, however, we ask that you read and follow our consignment guidelines for acceptable items.
- We accept children’s clothing from newborn to size 8 and all sizes of maternity clothing
- Clothing should be less than 5 years old, in great condition, and of current style.
- Belly Laughs accepts only name brand clothing (ie. Gymboree, Gap, Old Navy, Children’s Place, Ralph Lauren, and Tommy Hilfiger to name a few) We do not accept brands sold at WalMart, Zellers, Target, Sears or the Bay.
- When it comes to maternity fashions, our motto is “what worked for your belly will work for another mom-to-be”. If it’s not official “maternity wear” it may not matter. However, we do not accept brands sold at WalMart, Zellers, Sears, Target or the Bay.
- Clothing must be freshly laundered and folded neatly and presented in a box, bag or hamper. We do not accept drop offs that arrive unfolded in garbage bags. The better it is presented, the better it will sell. We do not accept drop offs
- Pay special attention to ensure all clothing is gently used and entirely free of stains, rips, tears, worn out knees, fading, pilling, missing buttons, broken zippers or torn seams
Shoes must be in pristine / Like new condition
Belly Laughs reserves the right to refuse consignment drop offs that are not laundered or have not been sorted for brands or condition of items.
Due to the high volume of drop offs, Belly Laughs will only accept items they know will sell based on quality, stock, and demand for items.
Slings & Carriers
- We no longer accept slings and carriers on consignment.
- We accept cloth diapers for consignment.
- Please ensure that diapers have been cleaned well / stripped before dropping off. If you would like some tips on stain removal please give us a call or send an email. We would be more than happy to help. We do not accept Kushies brand diapers.
- We will gladly accept gently used children's books. We see the most demand for board books, picture books, early readers and chapter books appropirate for up to grade 2.
- French books are in demand.
Toys & Accessories
We do not accept toys or gear type items (Strollers, High Chairs etc) but would be more than happy to recommend/refer you to other local resources for these items.
As per Transport Canada’s recommendation, we do not accept nor promote the resale of Car Seats.
Consignment Terms and Conditions
- We consign items for up to 60 days. Items dropped off late in the season maybe subject to a reduced consignment period. You will be notified of this at the time of drop off.
- You will receive 40% of the selling price on consigned clothing.
- You will receive 50% of the selling price for consigned slings, carriers and cloth diapers.
- No appointment necessary.
- Open 7 Days a week for drop offs.
- Payouts made at any time.
- In the event that your some of your items do not sell, we will gladly return them to you. Please notify us a minimum of 48 hours prior to when you will be picking them up.
- Unclaimed items will be donated.