- A two-piece pocket diapering system combining 8 layers of absorbency with a waterproof exterior
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from 8 to 40 lbs
- No need to remove soiled inserts; they agitate out in the wash
- Newborn insert - 3 layers of microfiber. Full size insert - 5 layers of hemp cotton.
- Inserts can be used individually or snapped together to provide four different absorbency and size options
- Signature leg gussets provide gentle, yet secure, leak protection
Thirsties' handy pocket design features openings on both sides of the diaper between the stay-dry microfleece and waterproof layers. These openings allow for easy insert stuffing from either side of the diaper and make for easy cleaning. The included inserts feature three layers of serged microfiber snapped together with five serged layers of hemp jersey; eight layers in all! When using both inserts with a newborn simply fold down the hemp insert and snap together with the microfiber insert. Microfiber is a fast absorber designed to rest closest to your baby's skin (beneath the microfleece sleeve); hemp is a stable absorber and pairs perfectly behind the microfiber to add more absorbency and prevent compression leaking.
Both hook & loop and snap closures are available on the Thirties One Size Pocket. While many families prefer hook & loop closures because of the simple, secure fit they provide, snap closures do have a few advantages of their own. Snaps are nearly indestructible and are more challenging to unfasten for a toddler who prefers to go naked.
Proudly manufactured in the USA
Free Shipping in Canada Over $60