OK to Wake! Owl with Night-Light & Music The cuddly Owl teaches kids to sleep in... so you can too!
OK to Wake! Owl is a cuddly friend that helps kids and parents get more sleep! For parents, every extra minute of sleep is a luxury. "Ok to Wake! Owl" Really Works!
OK to Wake! Owl's face glows green when it's OK to get out of bed to see mom and dad. You'll be amazed at how quickly kids learn and how excited they are when the Owl's face glows green in the morning. Best of all, the OK to Wake! Owl does all the work while you catch up on your sleep!
In the evening, a soothing yellow glow and soft music gently lull kids to sleep. In the morning, your child can press the Owl's tummy to hear him speak and play a fun wake-up tune. What OK to Wake! Owl says and does is dependent on the time of night or morning.
Soothe Your Child To Sleep (Or Back to Sleep) With Lullabies. When it's time to go to bed, press the Owl's tummy for calming music. The Owl says, "Hoo-hoo!" and plays up to six different lullabies. For children that frequently wake up before it's "OK to Wake," pressing the Owl's tummy will illuminate the soft yellow night-light. The OK to Wake! Owl will gently say, "It's not time to get up yet!" or "Just a little bit longer," for example. OK to Wake! Owl knows how close to wake-up time it is and delivers an appropriate message and then plays lullabies to soothe your child back to sleep!
Built-In Nap Timer OK to Wake! Owl has a handy nap timer that makes it easy to set a green light alert for naps during the day without disrupting other settings.
- OK to Wake! Owl's volume and brightness settings are fully adjustable to meet the preference of you and/or your child.
- Kids love the soft and cuddly Owl! His tummy is fun to press.
- Concealed "parental" control panel provides access to clock options and instructions.
- Soft-Glow Nightlight With "Ok to Wake!" Timer. OK to Wake! Owl's face glows a soft yellow color when the tummy is pressed and lights green ("OK to Wake") in the morning at a time programmed by the parent.
- To conserve battery life, the yellow light turns off automatically after a customizable amount of time (up to two hours). The green "OK to Wake!" light turns off after 30 minutes.
- Nap Timer OK to Wake! Owl's nap timer is programmable (up to 12 hours). When nap time is over, the Owl's face glows green to show that it's "OK to Wake!" Pressing the Owl's tummy will play a fun wake-up tune.
- Battery operated. Fully battery operated on three AA-type batteries (included). Runs for approximately 3 months under normal operating conditions.
- Wake-up volume and brightness are both fully adjustable (off, low, medium, high)